Friday, October 29, 2010

Exploring The Liberal Mind







Something occurred to me today. Liberals should be pitied (NO NOT REALLY). Their minds obviously don't work quite right. Rational thought eludes them. Simple logic and reasoning completely escape them. Scientists recently discovered what they believe to be a "liberal gene". This could prove to be very beneficial. Imagine, having the capability to insure your children would be Conservatives no matter what Professor So-and-So tried to teach them. Imagine, no more political correctness. What a truly wonderful thing that would be.

The thought had occurred to me, if I try to use the Liberal rationale and apply it fairly; what would happen? Using Lib logic:
If I oppose Unions, does that mean I hate the working class?
If I oppose teachers getting tenure, does that mean I hate children?
If I believe we should keep the Bush tax cuts for everyone, does that make me rich?
If I don't believe that universal health care is a right, does that mean I want the poor to die?
If I don't support the Ground Zero Mosque, does that mean I'm an Islamophobe?(well actually I am)

In the Liberal way of thinking the answers to the above questions are an unequivocal "yes". You see.....I'm an evil Conservative who can think for myself. I don't need any help from George Soros or anyone else in knowing how to live my life. We Conservatives don't want or need Big Brother telling us what we can or can't have, or what to do. It's quite a shame that this Liberal gene takes away the drive to succeed on your own merits from these poor pathetic souls. AHH Who cares....I say fuck 'em.
The A