Monday, September 14, 2009

The Cultural Elite Of Hollyweird

Do these dimwits actually think any rational human being would listen to anything they say? Only a complete idiot would follow the lead of Charlie (I'm a 9-11 truther) Sheen or Sean (Saddam is a great guy) Penn. The problem is that there are a small minority of people in this country that do think as these morons think. I believe one has been elected POTUS.

It is quite a shame that Danny Glover has turned out to be just another America hating left-wing moonbat. I used to watch his movies (not anymore). Susan and Tim have been on my boycott list for many years. I just wish Hollywood would learn to keep it's mouth shut. My boycott list has gotten so long I hardly watch t.v. or movies anymore.




The A

No comments:

Post a Comment