Wednesday, January 27, 2010

FIRED for Political (un)Correctness




http://www.flipcollective.com/2010/01/26/if-you-rebuild-it-they-will-come-by-paul-shirley/

Former professional basketball player and  writer for ESPN blogs Paul Shirley posted a very well thought out blog today. (Very much like my Haiti post on the 13th) Although this was not posted at ESPN, he was fired. Paul should have learned from John Rocker. I can post things like this, because nobody knows who the hell I am. Paul on the other hand, was tempting fate. In the "Age of Political Correctness" there are things you just can't say or even think without being fired or called a racist. Never mind that I and many others wholeheartedly agree with every last word he wrote. I salute Paul Shirley for putting his true thoughts out there and hope that he apologizes for nothing.

The A  (aka Henchman21)